Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,431 (15,879 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)