Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,143 (58,224 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨117,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (34 minutes ago)