Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.598 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,344 (¥30,670) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)