Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,985 (Shilling98,328) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)