Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,797 (Shilling23,639) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (39 minutes ago)