Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨16,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,616 (5,898₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)