Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,057 (6,892₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)