Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,390 (4,632₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)