Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05473 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,330 (791,730 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)