Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,236 (2,249,241 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (34 minutes ago)