Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨102,554 (6,777TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)