Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05550 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,017 (702,942 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)