Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04229 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨746,755 (17,659,279 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨538,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)