Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04145 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,933 (1,566,573 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)