Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.982 INR / XCD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,273 (EC$691) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)