Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.667 INR / XCD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,472 (EC$870) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)