Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.955 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,019 (R 8,076) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)