Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.983 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,019 (R 42,752) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨178,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (32 minutes ago)