Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,698 (R 5,311) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)