Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.497 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨277,335 (R 50,452) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨223,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)