Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07821 INR / RWF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,097 (461,555 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)