Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨155,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨145,695 (57,552₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)