Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,395 (€260) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)