Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,416 (€601) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (40 minutes ago)