Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,699 (Taka 54,512) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)