Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,503 (Taka 20,935) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)