Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,885 (Taka 56,179) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)