Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.999 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,465 (17,244 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)