Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,091 (12,006 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)