Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,263 (10,108 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)