Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,528 (45,499 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)