Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,665 (5,516₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)