Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.925 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,019 (353 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)