Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.312 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,656 (748 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (29 minutes ago)