Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.793 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,490 (3,820 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)