Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.605 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨16,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,867 (3,569 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)