Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.498 INR / SDG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,432 (1,279 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)