Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.378 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,519 (11,994₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 1 hour ago)