Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,880 (5,348₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)