Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.622 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨94,815 (36,165₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)