Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,745 (12,003₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)