Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,070 (руб 16,681) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)