Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,286 (﷼ 8,568,991) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (28 minutes ago)