Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,408 (﷼ 16,172,034) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)