Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,537 (﷼ 17,714,630) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (43 minutes ago)