Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,640 (﷼ 15,944,130) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)