Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,783 (﷼ 22,715,681) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)