Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.439 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,489 (5,941₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (39 minutes ago)