Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,651 (2,182₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)