Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00860 INR / SLL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,236 (2,352,844 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)