Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00857 INR / SLL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,061 (3,391,832 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)