Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01191 INR / SLL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,705 (1,570,205 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)