Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.223 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨406,049 (C$7,927) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨318,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (17 minutes ago)