Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.206 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,391 (C$785) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)