Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.009 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,054 (C$1,060) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)