Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25710 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,276 (343,349 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)