Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22551 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,673 (60,630 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)