Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22874 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,190 (75,150 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)