Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,736 (925TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)