Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,249 (¥61,196) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)