Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,450 (¥76,782) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)