Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨277,338 (¥452,311) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨234,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (37 minutes ago)