Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,429 (€334) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)