Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,335 (€1,203) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)