Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,364 (€500) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)