Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,099 (€313) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (18 minutes ago)