Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,879 (€2,019) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨140,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)