Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,743 (¥61,061) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (43 minutes ago)