Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,518 (¥12,212) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)