Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,841 (¥11,049) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)