Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,008 (₨ 22,355) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)