Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,747 (₨ 28,505) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)