Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,411 (₨ 34,047) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)