Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,025 (₨ 22,751) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)