Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,924 (€509) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)