Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,515 (€606) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)