Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨262,361 (€3,326) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨204,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)