Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,776 (€250) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)