Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,420,775 (元133,214) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,050,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)