Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 148% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,024 (元3,165) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)