Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,067 (3,915 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)