Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.615 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,751 (7,934 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)