Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.216 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,175 (55,710 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨152,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)