Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.891 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,056 (13,857 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)