Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,566 (7,980 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)