Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,791 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)