Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)