Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05550 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,838 (141,229 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)