Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05490 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,212 (295,288 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (31 minutes ago)