Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.775 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨31,151 (1,857TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (42 minutes ago)