Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨22,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨21,165 (1,458TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)