Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,646 (34,846 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)