Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,793 (﷼ 17,915,210) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)