Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,991 (﷼ 8,485,894) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)