Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,465 (60,957 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)