Cost of living comparison between Karagandy, Kazakhstan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,458 (61,607 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)