Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,745 (140,751 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)