Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20761 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,254 (87,925 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (44 minutes ago)