Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,021 (₨27,403) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)