Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,818 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,422 (₨112,335) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)