Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25892 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,615 (234,103 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)