Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23630 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,609 (70,288 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)