Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,442 (11,405 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)