Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,611 (17,029 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)