Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,348 (16,183 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)