Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,590 (10,391 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)