Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.160 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,434 (10,387 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (37 minutes ago)