Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,812 ($363) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)