Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17894 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨37,634 (210,316 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)