Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19458 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨67,105 (344,864 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)