Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18202 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨55,739 (306,228 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)