Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20771 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,980 (96,191 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)