Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,024 (64,814 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)